Friday, September 4, 2009

How NOT to have a baby


Do the people in the picture above realize that their passion might fall fruitless? Chris and I looked this way once…although Chris’s legs are less hairy, but we did I swear… – we thought this was how you made a baby. We have now been enlightened, and have come to terms with the fact that our juices need to be forced together in a petri dish by some nameless science geek in a white labcoat. It’s so romantic!

Day 2 of IVF# 5 (Jaysus!)

Today’s numbers are lookin’ good! My FSH is 7.1 which is not a record for me (6.4 in July if I may brag a moment) but it means we’re good to go (the lower the number the better – I believe 10+ is problematic, 25+ and its not looking good.)

I start injections tonight – YAY ME! Chris is good and pissed off at me for many many reasons, so he will enjoy tonight’s torture…perhaps he’ll put the needle in nice and slow, and then STAB the plunger down as fast as it will go. Hmmm…maybe I should start apologizing now …its 12:46…6 hours to go… Naaah, I’ll just do the injection myself thanks.
(insert rude smileyface here)

No comments: