Saturday, September 5, 2009

Gonal F is Nasty


Eeeewee (shudder)...blech. Injected the stuff yesterday to instantly taste it in the back of my mouth/nose - just like when I had an IV at the hospital and could taste the saline that was being pumped through my veins . Most people put nice tastes INTO their mouths, we're not so used to being assaulted from behind.

A friend suggested chocolate to neutralize the taste... so gonna get me a Cadbury Fruit and Nut for tonight...not that I need an excuse.

Grow follies grow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best..... it will all be worth effort!!!

Kimberly Ann said...

Did the chocolate help at all?

Meez said...

It did! And grapes too.

Also I found I didn't notice much after a couple of shots...guess I got used to the taste. Great suggestion though and it totally worked.

Kimberly Ann said...

Great, I'm glad to hear it!