Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm eating for 3!



Ok! So we are officially stocked up with embryos. 2 to be exact. One is a lovely "good" grade 8 cell embie and the other is an "average" 5 cell...the 3rd degenerated, but Dr. Sohn was feeling very optimistic - thinks we have a very good chance of 1...possibility of 2...but he said "our goal is for one healthy baby."

He's so damn nice...really a very caring doc...was a little apprehensive at the start of the week but thinks everything went as well as it could have!! Here's our future... I'M SO HAPPY!!!! I think I need a 2nd bagel...

ps - forgot to mention Chris reminded me that our Day FIVE embies never reached 7 cells (these are Day THREE - shown above - yes those are ours!!)...so...FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Ohhh...I can tell that one on top is beautiful! Perfect! And the one below looks good to me too! Now, rest, relax, smile, laugh, be happy and calm for those babies and let them get nice and comfy. You're a mama!!

Anonymous said...

Am almost weeping with joy - can't believe it. I know getting a head of myself but just feel this is it!

Now the waiting game - oh it's so exciting and emotional isn't it.