Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Drugs...

So just for fun I thought it would be "neat" to find out how people feel on Estrace (which I am starting on Monday). Here are some encouraging quotes from a forum related to Frozen Embryo Transfers.

"I feel Like ****!!
I'm hot, feel sick to my stomach and not hungry ( I'll take that one )..."

"I have to say that I feel worse on Estrace than on stims."

"I've been on it for over 3 weeks now and the longer I am on it the more I hate it."

"I get nasty headaches from it."

"I initially had put I felt fine but today - CHANGED my mind! Wow i feel awful!"

So...yeah...that's something to look forward to. Hell I don't care - as long as it gets me a bub or 2! HEY! No one said this was gonna be easy! That's all for today.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

2 weeks from tomorrow LJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great reading - more thrilling than a who dunit. Cant wait for the next episode
This is so good that you should think about writing a book about it.
Keep your fingers crossed from FANS across the water eg GOUROCK

Anonymous said...

Ditto the comment from Gourock but like I said, I wanna be your agent!

Yep two weeks to go - yayyyyy - you must be feeling like a pin cushion by now.

Meez said...

Oooh I love the comments! I was starting to wonder if anyone was reading - so thanks for all of your little comments - you too lovely auntie!!

Hi Juliet (obvious...lol)
Suzy - its going to work right?
oxoxo