Sunday, February 17, 2008



So here's the issue: If they were unable to get me the pap results on Thursday, and then skirted the issue on Friday when I called, then I am of the opinion that the results are not being rushed for me. I don't quite know what to do at this point. I'm stuck between taking it day by day and going forward in the hopes that we will get the results soon, and having to reschedule everything. We leave for Florida on Saturday and I've to start the injections while I'm there...and the anti-biotics. Now if I start the drugs, and the test comes back abnormal, then I may have to wait a few months while my body settles down.

Oh you know what? I just figured it out - it just sortof came to me. Lets keep it simple. If its normal - we're a go. If its abnormal, then we would have had to stop everything anyway! I don't need my actual results, just a "normal/abnormal" verbal ...which I think they can get to me sooner. They actually said at the appointment, "if there's a problem the doctor will call within 2 weeks" ...so I guess at some point we can safely assume everything is ok.

THAT'S IT!

I'M GOING FOR IT BABY!!

Why the hell did it take me so long to come to that conclusion? I'LL TELL YOU WHY...because my house was a disaster. It affects me more than I like to admit. Yesterday I cleaned the house from top to bottom, while Chris finished the bathroom. Our bedroom was littered with levels and screws and hardware and tape measures and paint brushes and paint cans and tape and screwdrivers and toothbrushes and sandpaper and polyfiller...and now its gone, all gone. Aaaaah...house vacuumed and mopped...things put back in their spot...laundry done. I'm sure its the reason for my clarity. Valuable lesson of the day: Feeling out of control? Organize your house.

No comments: